
As you can see it had been emptied a few weeks and the algae had started to take over the inside.It also smelt a bit but we could see past this and set about cleaning her up.At this precise moment the tank was still in the conservatory,which was the only place the wife would let me put it.
1 comment:
Hi Paul & Narin,
Hope you all are ok. Just recovered from the trip. 8Kg excess luggage, 2 hours delay in Heathrow, and 2 hours and 1/2 for the connecting flight in Casablanca. Ania was was so exhausted, she threw over me, thanks God, I had some spare clothes for both of us. But everyone in the flight was extremly helpful.
She slept all the way through the second flight.
I thought it will be easy, but no, she doesn't go to anyone here apart my nephews for some minutes.
I wouldn't say I am fully enjoying my holidays. It's very hot here but dry and we go to the beach every other day.
How are things with you? Is it still rainning in England? When are we going to see the tank full and lively on the blog.
Wonderful the picture of Las Vegas at night.
Big hugs from me and Ania,
Nawale
Post a Comment